Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Miss America or bust!



When I was little, I used to watch Miss America pageants religiously. I secretly always wanted to be in a pageant but never had the "showy" talents I needed for it. One of my high school Senior clients is competing in the Miss America Miss Douglas County pageant (YOU GO GIRL!) and I'd like to help her out.
As a contestant, she needs your help to raise money for Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children's hospitals.
Her goal is to get $100 in donations. I know times are tough so all I am asking is that we all donate just $2. That's change you can find in between your couch cushions. If we get 50 people to donate, she will have reached her goal.
Please click the link below to make a contribution. Your donation will be considered a charitable donation for tax purposes and a receipt will be provided at the end of the year.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: