Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{MODEL SEARCH}


France Photography is looking for fresh faces to feature on a new website we are launching (for photographers). We are in need of models in each age category:
0-18 mos., 2-3 yrs, and 4-5 yrs.

What do I get if my child is selected?

~complimentary portrait session (reg. $200)

~$50 print credit (additional prints may be purchased at regular rates)

~$15 clothing credit (with the purchase of a $50 outfit) to one of our participating children’s clothing boutiques near you (including Rockabye Reno, Baby Willows, & Bellisimo)


How do I enter?
Send a recent jpeg image file to francephotography@gmail.com along with your name, address & phone number. A signed model release is required. Deadline to enter France Photography’s Model Search is April 10th 2009.


How will I know if my child was selected as a model?
If your child is selected, we will contact you by April 13th . We will then schedule a fitting at the participating children’s boutique near you as well as the portrait session and viewing session.

What if my child is not selected as a model?
Even if your child is not selected, you will still receive a $50 gift card to France Photography just for entering.

What have you got to lose?

2 comments:

Erin Stones said...

Can we make submissions from Utah?

melissa t. said...

I was wondering the same thing?