Monday, March 30, 2009

My Mom is hot ~ Hot Mama session





Several weeks ago when my Mom came out to visit, we did a Hot Mama session for her.  It was SOOOO much fun!  She loved getting her hair styled and make-up done at Salon Chocolat and then, of course, we had a blast during her session.  We giggled like school girls and I loved helping my Mom feel beautiful because she is, in every way.  Oh, now I'm getting all choked up but it was so wonderful being able to share my talents with her after years of her selflessly sharing hers for me.  

6 comments:

Mikaela said...

You really do have a hot mama! No real shock considering you're a hot mama yourself Kelli! :)

lacy lee said...

Cathy, you look great!

Karen said...

So cute. Your mom is beautiful, and one hot mama;)

kerrie said...

Beautiful!!!

liz said...

she looks so youthful!

kara elmore said...

THATIS YOUR MOM????? I SERIOUSLY thought it was someone about 30ish. Ohhh she is LOVELY!!!!