Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Best book & cookies evah!


We are slammed with holiday orders so I will make this quick. I have always loved children's books. I LOVE to read to my kids. It's one of my favorite things to do with them. I stumbled upon this book when I took the kiddos to the library and I love it. Mostly because at the end, there is a recipe for the best sugar cookies evah! It's a fun little memory maker because you can read the book to your kiddos, then make these cookies with them, and best of all, eat the cookies with them.


I am giving this book to them for Christmas so they will always remember those memories with Mom. Just thought I would share as a gift idea (or if you need a good cookie recipe for holiday parties or neighbor gifts).

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the idea! Looks cute and I'm always looking for a good sugar cookie recipe.
I'm SO happy that your business is going so well! I can see why too....you are majorly talented. Not to mention HOT! I think that's what brings the business in! Love ya!