Friday, November 21, 2008

I do weddings!

I have had several people ask if I photograph weddings. I am excited to announce that I have teamed up with Kelli Jane Photography to photograph weddings together. Since I feel my specialty is with the engagement photos, I will be doing those (and creating killer announcements and guest sign-in books). Then Kelli Jane, who is located in Sacramento and FABULOUS at Wedding photography, will be the main shooter and I will be the second shooter to get the candid stuff (my fave!) at the Wedding.

I chose Kelli Jane to be my partner in weddings because I felt her style was similar to my own. Check out her site.
And since we both have the exact same name, our business name will be Kelli² Weddings ~ a division of France Photography. How fun is that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! thanks for your kind words kelli...i wouldn't want to partner up with anyone else =) i'll be blogging an announcement on my blog soon too!

Salem Cabinets said...

Gratteful for sharing this