Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mommy/Daughter date






I absolutely love the one below!!! Now where to put it? Sigh.




There is something about a little girl and horses.

These pics make me want to cry. My girl is getting so old! She's almost 7!



One of Ms. Cuteness
This was a fun-filled week! On Wednesday I got together with Angie from Simplicity Photography (located in Salt Lake). We both brought our daughters and decked them out and took pics of them. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!! The girls had never met before but became insta-friends, it was adorable!
I have to use some major bribery with my kids since I take a zillion pics of them so we took them out for ice cream afterwards and talked photo-talk and Mommy-talk. Good times!
For Thanksgiving we had an amazing FEAST at my friend's Dad's house and then spontaneously went to see "Twilight" which I vowed I wouldn't do until I read the book but...peer pressure ;0)
I LOOOOOVED it and so did Matt! Now I HAVE to read the book!
Oh and Friday I did some major shopping at 5:30 AM (I am hardcore!) with my girlfriends. We went out to breakfast at the Cracker Box which is the most amazing breakfast place EVER! Shopping and breakfast are one of my all-time favorite things to do and it's even better with my girls. Got some sweet deals for Christmas so I am pretty much done.
We had a good time just hanging out with our little family. Hope you had a good week too!

8 comments:

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

I was trying to pick a favorite, but I LOVE them all! Your little girl is adorable!

Meggan said...

I love your pictures. That skirt your little girl is wearing is awesome!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the third picture down! What a beautiful girl....just like her mama! Glad you had a fun week! I have a zillion movies I'm wanting to see but can't seem to make it out to them!

Angie Monson said...

Kelli,
I had so much fun! Thanks for posting so many because I was so excited to see all of them. Love them all! I really love the one on the white horse, the feeling of that one just draws me in.
thanks again,
angie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I knew right away that was Angie's daughter! It does break a mom's heart to see them get so big and independant. My youngest ones are twins and coming up on five. sigh! I'm looking forward to doing thier 5-year portraits but I think I may cry through the whole thing.

Heather said...

I have the prettiest niece! Wow!!! I have always thought she was beautiful...and these pics just reaffirm my previous beliefs! Tell Savannah that I think she is gorgious and can't wait to see her in person!

Anonymous said...

Savannah is gorgeous! She's the perfect model. I love all of these photos!

JT42 said...

holy cow!! she is really growing up! it's has been a long time since I've seen her, she gets more and more grown up every time I see her, she's a doll! LOVE the picts!! glad to hear you had a great holiday!