Friday, November 07, 2008

My man.





My husband's birthday is this weekend so I had to do a post in his honor.


Here are the TOP TEN REASONS I LOVE MATT:


1. He is the hottest, most organized Studio Manager I know :0)


2. His last name came in really handy for a business name and logo. He.he.he.

3. He humors me every Halloween (see post below).

4. When we were dating, he went to Brazil but left me a present to open for everyday that he was gone. He was gone for an entire month-- it was SOOOOOOO sweet!

5. He is SUCH a good Daddy! The kids love him and love that he "doesn't know the rules."

6. I married him for his amazing sense of humor. His jokes are so subtle and he says them in this monotone voice so you really have to pay attention to catch them but I LOVE it! He keeps it real.


7. When we were dating, one of the things that made him different from the other guys I dated was how kind he was to others, including his Mom and his sisters. He still has the kindest heart. I even had a lady stop me at church and comment on how she had NEVER received a "Thank You" note from a man before and told me what a neat guy he is.


8. He's darn smart and practical. He is incredibly honest (especially for having a law degree! ;0) )and doesn't cut corners anywhere.

9. You wouldn't know it but this man can skateboard and snowboard like nothin' else.

10. He loves and puts up with ME!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matty! I LOVE YOU TO PEICES!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Matt!

Heather said...

Matt is a great man and the best big brother ever! I am so glad you found each other...you make the best couple! I hope you have a great weekend celebrating his special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Matt! I hope you have a wonderful day!

melissa t. said...

Happy B-day Fatt Mrance! Hope it was a great weekend for ya.

Liz R. said...

love the pictures and i'm so excited about your new studio manager! that's so exciting for you! (tracy told me)

Brosita said...

What a wonderful tribute to Matt! He is a funny guy! Happy B-Day to a wonderful brother!