Monday, November 03, 2008

No really, we are dressed up.



I LOVED my costume this year for several reasons:
1) I didn't have to get dressed for the day-- wahoo!
2)I was dressed how I feel somedays.
3) I was warm (and of course, it was freezing that day).
4) I had a killer hairdo when I took out my curlers at the end of the night.

By the way those really are balloons, people.

I ADORED my husband's costume for several reasons as well:
1) Every time I looked at him, it made me laugh.
2) He was dressed as "Emo" and my baby was dressed as "Elmo", kinda similar...
3) I never knew how HOT he would look in my clothes (although I am a little depressed that he fit into my pants)
4) Once again he humored me. Love him for it!

We had a FABULOUS Halloween! Hope you did too.

3 comments:

lacy lee said...

Wait, I wanted to vote for Matt...but I guess I'll just have to vote for my own kid instead. :)

Brosita said...

Matt is soooo funny! Your costume was great tooo! Jack told me he can view blogs....does he have your address?
I always look forward to your halloween pics every year!

Anonymous said...

i think i love you :)
and emo suits your husband well.