Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gorgeous Senior Model ~ Carson City Senior Portraits

This is my Senior Model for Carson High School and she is just gorgeous! She looks like a combination of Charlize Theron and Brittney Spears (and she is much classier too!) There were SOOOOO many good ones of her because she is so photogenic! I had to show off this one just below because of her killer shoes. I am such a shoe junky (just bought 2 new pairs last weekend-he.he) that when I find another shoe junky, I know we are kindred spirits.

Her Mom told me that of all the photographers here, they chose me because they liked that my Senior pictures were "happy." Totally made my day because I want my work to capture the happiness of children and teens.

P.S. Wanna be a Senior Model for France Photography? You might be eligible for a complimentary session, products and ca$h for showing off your hot (and happy!) portraits? Email us at francephotography@gmail.com for more details.






Okay and is this not the cutest formal you've ever seen?? It's SO her!

3 comments:

Michelle Dudley said...

Okay - beautiful. Where can I see the slide show?

liz said...

cute pics! i wish i had gotten senior pictures! am i too old 10 years later ; )

Angie Monson said...

The one of her laying on the tree is by far the best senior photo I have seen in a long time.