Friday, November 21, 2008

Je T 'aime

Meet Jeri & Sari. They drove all the way from Utah just to get engagement pictures from me. They drove down Friday we took pics and they left the next morning. I was very flattered and had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun taking their pictures. I even got to style their session by telling them what they should wear. I love it when my clients trust me like that. They are THE funnest couple evah! I told them they need to come move by us so we can hang out ;0). Here's a ton o' shots of them together. I am designing their announcements and they are going to ROCK! I love doing engagement pics because there is so much emotion to capture. Sigh.












1 comment:

Heather said...

Kelli...ahhh you are just too good! You better be careful...High profile fashion magazines will come and take you away and force you to work for them...well maybe that wouldn't be so bad, then you could move your family to New York and I could see you guys all the time! Great work!