Tuesday, January 06, 2009

cute & cozy ~ Reno newborn portraits

Okay THIS is how I get my baby fix. It's little munchkins like Miss Stella (LOVE her name) that help sustain me from poppin' out a baby every 9 months.
Her Mommy gets the award for "most peed-on client"! I think baby Stella got her like 4 times in one session!!! She is officially sworn in as a mother now (he.he.he) but it was all worth it!
Okay and the first image makes me giggle so hard. It's more of an outtake than anything. Her Mama was burping her and Miss Stella just started sucking on her hand and made that classic face.
Check out her little faux-hawk too. SO adorable!










4 comments:

Kara Elmore said...

ooooooooooooo SO lovely! These are beautiful, classic newborns. love them!

Anonymous said...

Very, very, very precious!

Bev Robison said...

These are gorgeous, Kelli!!! Love em all!

Noel said...

These are amazing, what beautiful work you do Kelli. I could not be more pleased to have you capture my new granddaughter and my daughter in these photos!!!