Friday, January 09, 2009

What's on MY wall? Part 2

I like to mix these up in my house. Last year, I had 3 large 20x24 Gallery Wrapped Canvas' over my couch. I moved those to another wall, got a cool Pottery Barn couch, and put this up. It features twelve 12x12's and I love it! I wanted to show off a LOT of images of my kids since I take so many including some silly ones. My kids love seeing themselves on the wall. It shows them that I think they are important. This wall makes me smile!

BEFORE (naked wall):


AFTER:

7 comments:

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

Awesome wall display! And you are sooo right - displaying your kids pictures like this makes them feel loved. You are such a great mom :)

lacy lee said...

Wow, did you have these pictures professionally hung? Because they look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Clarke and Kamie said...

omg I just might have to copy that!!! It is beautiful!!! And I love that red wall.

Angie Monson said...

AmAzInG!!! Are these standout mounts?

Jake said...

We will copy you. Oh yes, we will.

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it! we must have the same taste because thats pretty much exactly what my living room looks like :) and my son becomes a hero when he puts his undies on his head too! wow!