Monday, January 05, 2009

I'm back!!!


This Christmas we flew to Colorado to be with Matt's family for 10 days which is why I've been such a blog slacker! It was so nice to just chill with all his siblings. There were 17 people total in his Mom's house so it made for some good times. Oh and the food...the food was to die for! Everyone took turns cooking and I am pretty sure that I am AT LEAST 5 lbs heavier. Thank heavens for New Year's Resolutions ;0). I also have to mention the LOVELY-THOUGHTFUL-ROMANTIC gift that my hubby gave me. In addition to the Twilight books (that I am hooked on), Matt got me a ballroom dance date for us to go on! He knows that I looooooooooove to boogy so brownie points for him.


Anyhoo, now that we are back I'm playing catch-up on everything so I'll try to keep this short but I am SO pumped for 2009 for France Photography! We have a lot of exciting things we are going to be doing and some new products to share. One of my goals for 2009 is to post everyday except for Sundays (which is our church and family day) so keep checkin' back for daily updates.
To start the New Year off, we are now official members of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Woot-woot!

No comments: