Monday, January 19, 2009

"Hot Mama" Mini-Sessions!


Erinn: Hot Mama to 3 kids. PTO President

Her words: "I had so much fun working with Kelli! I was a little bit out of my comfort zone taking these pictures, but she made it so comfortable and I really started getting into it! She made it so much fun and I think we laughed more than anything!"




Bella: Hot Mama to 4 kids. Works from home.

Her words: "Kelli and I had so much fun shooting these pictures. It was like playing dress up with your best friend and pretending to be a fashion model. Kelli has a way of making you feel so comfortable that every picture was a blast to pose for."


Trish: Hot Mama to 3 kids. Soccer mom.

Her words: "Working with Kelli was fabulous! I felt totally at ease and loved that she has such a great energy about her. I didn’t want the photo shoot to end!”


Alyssa: Hot Mama to 2 kids. My most fabulous Portrait Consultant.

Her words: "Kelli was amazing like always! She really made me feel comfortable so I could relax and enjoy the Hot Mama experience."


I am SO excited to announce France Photography's first round of Mini-Sessions. We will be doing these a couple of times a year with different themes. Our Limited Edition theme for this one is called "Hot Mama" and is for all you Hot Mamas of the kids that I take photos of. Now it is your turn!


What's a Mini-Session?

A Mini-Session is a portrait session that lasts only 30 minutes for 1 person. You will view 10-15 images in an online gallery available for 3 days.


What kind of products do you offer for your Mini-Sessions?

We offer specialty products made exclusively for our Mini-Sessions including a Boudoir Box, Custom Desktop Calendars, Little Black Books, and Mini-Storyboards. For additional savings, we offer Mini Portrait Collections that range from $250-$800.




How much does it cost?
We are teaming up with Salon Chocolat so you can have the ultimate experience. Therefore the session fee will be $125 (a $160 value!)


What will I get?
You will get your pampered at Salon Chocolat with your hair styled and your make-up done there. Then you will go on-location with me for some seriously sexy shots of you in all your hotness!

When is it?
Mini-Sessions are scheduled for Fri., Jan. 23rd and Sat., Jan. 24th. Time slots available are 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, and 4:30. Only 10 slots are available so call 775.315.4638 today!


Can I bring a friend?
Make it a Girls Night Out! Sign-up with 1 or more friends and you all will receive $20 off the session fee!


Give yourself the gift of being pampered and give your man a gift he'll never forget this Valentine's Day!

No comments: