Monday, January 12, 2009

January is "Mom Month"


I have unofficially declared January "MOM MONTH" because I have some fun things I will doing for and with Moms.
This is a good post to start "Mom Month" off with because this Mom RAWKS!!! She has 6 kids, which is an accomplishment in itself! She's supercool and sweet! You can tell her kids adore her. And of course, their Dad is a awesome too. He's our Chiropractor and does a great job (he's even worked on all my kids) so if you need fixin' call Dudley Chiropractic (how do you like that shameless plug, Tom?)



They are SO High School Musical and got some serious air on these jumps! Must be the all the chiropractic treatments.


Just chillin'. This is SO them!
We tried to do our own version of the Beetles "Abbey Road" cover.

Just da girls

He's the baby of the family.
Now THAT is love!

4 comments:

carrie krupp said...

LOVE THAT DUDLEY FAMILY!!!!!

Kara Elmore said...

COMPLETELY FABULOUS! Love them all!

Michelle Dudley said...

i love that you took our pictures. we love them!

Jami said...

Kelli,
love this family shoot! Totally inspired me to have more fun with my families- you rocked it!