Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!




Okay well, not really a CHRISTMAS miracle but definitely a miracle. I never showed this picture that I got of all 3 of my own kids looking normal! I can easily get anyone else's kids to take good photos but getting a good one of all three of mine....yeah right. I think kids just do better for other people. They know that the one thing that will tick Mommy off is if they goof off in the photo. They know my buttons so I have stopped trying. But this shot I took in the summer really quick to show off our new porch swing and the photogods must have been working their magic because they all looked at the camera without making a goofy face.

HALELUJAH!


Oh and the one of my oldest and my baby is so sweet! They have the cutest little relationship. He adores her and gives her hugs all the time. They even share a room because they get along so well. She is a little mommy to him. And of course, we love our middle child. I will be doing his Birthday session this weekend so I'll show some shots of those next week. It sucks to be in the middle, right Jake (my brother that we all picked on and adore now)?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kelli,

darling pictures.

Karen