Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not-so-new-born



Remember this gorgeous pregnant mommy on my Belly 2 Baby plan? Well here is her little guy.
I traveled to California for this session (yes, I do travel sessions!) and quite frankly, enjoyed the quiet drive (no yelling or fighting in the background).
Anyhoo, the poor kid was jaundice as a newborn so we didn't get to do his session until he was 7 weeks old and awake as ever. I used every trick in the book to try to get him to sleep but he wanted to be awake for all of it. He finally fell asleep at the very end when we wrapped him up like a burrito. Then he was OUT! He didn't even wake up when we took him out in the cold for a couple shots. He was such a sweetheart though and so are his parents.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kelli,

beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

I love that last one! Gorgeous! Something is a bit off with your blog layout. I'm not sure if you made changes or if you are unaware of it. Just wanted you to know.