Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mentoring Update

I know that times are tough right now and holiday expenses make it even harder to spend any extra cash. Several of you that have shown interest in the Francy Pants Academy's Online Mentoring have mentioned that you just can't afford it right now. If that is the case, I am willing to do a payment plan of 4 payments for the next 4 weeks or whatever works with your budget.
However, to receive the $100 off introductory price, you must make your first payment before Dec. 13th. Just email me at francephotography@gmail.com if you would like to set that up.

1 comment:

Melissa E Photography said...

I would LOVE to do this eventually!! I am a long time blog stalker and a friend of Heather (your SIL). You were one of my original inspirations when I was just starting out. I LOVE your work. (In fact, last night I had a dream that you changed your workshop and decided to fly me to Reno for a week. hahaha.. Time for me to lay off the cold medicine!)

Will you be doing this again? I don't think it will work this year (darn grad school interviews!!) but I would love to do it during your next class!