Friday, December 19, 2008

Years ago...




29 years ago, I was born!
7 years ago, my daughter was born
on the day that I was born
even though I said she better not come on my birthday
because I was the birthday queen
...shows you how defiant she can be ;0)


This photo is one I took of her as a baby back in my film days when I thought that maybe I could be a photographer.
I sure love that little girl!
Funny how both the pics of us as babies have our mouths open (and they haven't been shut since ;0)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Happy, Happy Birthday girls! I hope the boys spoil you today! Thank you for giving me my first niece...you told me you were going to have her on my birthday...what a great present!!!!

Kara Elmore said...

I LOVE that your mouths are BOTH opened. It means that you always have something fabulous to say! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Happy birthday to both of you. It's funny how our kids' personalities show themselves even from birth!

Karen said...

adorable Kelli.

Happy Birthdays:)

Jenny said...

How in the world can little Savannah be 7 years old already? I'll never forget the afternoon that I drove her around and around in our car because we were babysitting her and she was having a hard time and was screaming alot. That was classic!

I hope you both had a wonderful day. I'll never forget that you both have a December 19th birthday. I was thinking of you guys today when I looked at the calendar! Have your cake and eat it too!!!

Love you.

Kristi said...

Happy birthday to you both!! Such cute pictures.

Da home of Reeves said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you. hope it was great sorry it's a late wish we were gone this weekend. just got back.