Monday, December 08, 2008

Santa Baby




Got some shots of my kids with Santa this weekend. I couldn't believe they actually talked to him this year. I was also shocked that my baby didn't cry because my other two have been scared to death of Santa until this year. We watched the Christmas Story the other night though so maybe that helped them get over their fear of him, who knows? That movie also encouraged my son to start sticking his tongue on every peice of metal he sees! Good thing it hasn't been very cold here this year!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That is my favorite Christmas movie and I watched it with my kids last week and now my son has been asking for a gun for Christmas!! whoops! We don't really believe in toy guns, so it's been fun to explain! Cute pictures.

Da home of Reeves said...

hey kelly,
would by chance be able to send the picts of our family to our email so i can show my mom and dad in pa. we would appreciate it we didn't get one on our camera and i have fam in pa that would love to see them.thank you so much my email is fireheart_84@yahoo.com
thanks again.