Tuesday, June 24, 2008

{Baby Willows Boutique}



If you haven't been to Baby Willows (in Gardnerville) you have to go and check out my little display while you are there. Can I just tell you that I LOVE this place! Baby Willows Boutique has THE most adorable things in there! And it is very kid friendly if you want to shop there with your kiddos. I bring all 3 of them and Judy gives them suckers and shows them toys. My kids were all taking turns riding around on these Wheely Bugs and they were so cute I had to buy one.
They also sell Hooter Hiders, which is one of the greatest inventions known to the nursing Mom. I got one there and wouldn't leave home without it.
I also use a lot of the clothing from the store in my Sessions too. Like these hats and this onesie:


or these headbands and petticoats:


Did I mention that I love this place?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BABY PHOTOS ARE GREAT PLZ KEEP MORE PHOTOS AND VISIT MY BLOG RECENTLY I MADE ON HINDI MOVIES LOG ON TO
www.onlinemoviesforu.blogspot.com

lacy lee said...

I remember loving that place! Let's definitely make a trip there when I come visit in August. Maybe Husain and Saif could come along too...? :)

Kristy said...

Very cute! That's a great looking display.