Friday, June 06, 2008

{The Princess and the Pea-ano}



This cute girl was SO sweet! She was a happy, soft-spoken little soul and just went with the flow during the entire session. We did lots of playing (including the piano) so I had to share some fun Storyboards I came up with. Her Mom, who is so bubbly and fun, told me that she loves to color so I captured some coloring images and loved how the crayons were labeled "So Big." I thought that was the perfect title for the Storyboard (although it's kind of ironic because she is so petite.) Oh, and they live right by "the beach" (aka Lake Tahoe) so of course, we had to get some shots there.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Great pictures! What a cute little girl. Love the storyboards!

JT42 said...

she is adorable, i love the storyboards!

Jeana Bird said...

I love the last one! Beautiful!