Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"The Secret Garden"




I love our house because it has a nice backyard for my kids to play in. After my kids watched "The Secret Garden," our overgrown dogrun on the side got the label "The Secret Garden." It makes me giggle because it not much of a garden but it's kind of an excluded little area where they love to take their toys and play pretend. So, I had to capture some images of my girl in "The Secret Garden." This is how she looked one day after school and it's just SO her She loves to wear dresses but sort of old-fashioned ones. I just love her expressions in these. She has the most amazing imagination and keeps telling me that she thinks her life is a story. I am glad that I get to capture her story.


P.S. I can never decide which ones of my kids to print (I am too bias) so if you could only pick one, which would it be?? I am going to be putting together a wall collage (should be ready in a week or 2 so I'll for sure post pics) and am having the hardest time picking my faves. There's too many!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 for sure! IT's SO beautiful! Love the secret garden - so lovely.

Anonymous said...

#2, it is the best, and the look on her face! she looks so care-free.

melissa t. said...

they are all cute, but I like #1 the best