Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What's on my daughter's wall?



I've been meaning to share this for a while. I finally got this printed as a 20x24. The coolest part is the frame. It used to be a mirror that shattered when I tried to hang it and I was so sad that I couldn't get rid of it (thinking I would just get the glass fixed eventually.) Instead I tore off the backing and put this image of my girl in it and it is PERFECT for her Shabby Chic style bedroom!
That mirror is a lot like life. Sometimes things fall apart and don't turn out how you expect and then suddenly it works out even better than you dreamed, you just have to be patient.
Deep thoughts by Kelli ;0).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it, love it, love it. Interior decorating could be another gig for you!

Anonymous said...

OHHH your DEEP THOUGHTS were seriously very touching to me - as you know! And that picture is one of my all time favorites. It's so YOU - and so HER! :) And her room - SOOo glorious!!!

Brosita said...

Kelli, you always do the cutest things! I also enjoyed your deep thoughts!

JT42 said...

love it-picture, deep thought, everything!!!