Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Mother's Day Gift (a little late)



This photo necklace is a Mother's Day gift that I gave to myself and also to my mother-in-law. Of course, it had pictures of my own kiddos in it but I LOVE it! I will be offering these for my clients now. It is made of sterling silver and the coolest part is that I will change out the photo free of charge at every future photo shoot. That is truly a gift that keeps on giving!
On another note, we just got back from Utah so I will be posting lots of photos from our vacation but first I gotta unpack and get my house back in order. Oh, the after effects of vacations!
My new goal is to start posting on this blog everyday now so check back often.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Beautiful!! Would you mind sharing your vendor? tinymiracles@mac.com