Friday, June 20, 2008

First fish

I love the expression on my son's face. He doesn't know what to think about this fish. Oh, and my hubby still has a popsicle stick in his mouth and is sporting what I call his "Dad glasses." Gotta love those!

(Below) SO sweet! A father-daughter moment. I still remember all the fishing trips that my Dad and step-dad took me on. They were some good memories.
Reelin' it in. Look at the concentration on my daughter's face and the excitement on my hubby's. Love it!
A proud moment except the fish is going bazerk.

Our trip to Utah was short but sweet! I went to my high school reunion and we got to see lots of family members. The highlight of it all was watching my kids catch their first fish! Grandpa C. took us all to the reservoir and we had a really good time. My kids loved it but were a little freaked out by the fish once they caught them. Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that you all went fishing! That makes me miss Utah. Savannah's hair is adorable! The photos are great.

Kristi said...

I love fishing! So glad your kids got a chance. My kids are going this summer with their uncle and are so excited. In case I never told you, I love your photography. What a talented little chap you are!

JT42 said...

how exciting!