Monday, June 23, 2008

For my Dad


While we were in Utah, we stopped in Salt Lake City to see my sister and her husband. We only had time to have lunch with them since we had to head back but it was a good time. I got to see her new house too and it is so cute. She is quite the skilled decorator! I should have taken pictures of it but sometimes while I am on vacation I tend to go on "vacation" with the picture taking too. But I did manage to get a photo of us that I thought my Dad would appreciate since he couldn't make it down to Utah.
Oh, and check out my new do. Getting your hair cut short is addicting. My hair is super thick so I am lovin' this new hair cut for the summer. It feels so good and is darn easy to do.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

You're so cute Kelli! And yes, short hair is addicting! It suits you.

JT42 said...

cute pic! you 2 always have good ones...LOVE the hair-it looks great on you!!!!

Kristy said...

Love the new cut! I'll bet your dad loved the picture, too.

Fam & Friends said...

Love the short hair! You are right, short hair is a way of life. I could never go back to long hair! :) Janeal