Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Destiny's Child ~ Maternity portraits










I couldn't resist naming that the title because this client's name is Destiny. The poor girl is on bedrest. I told her sometimes I wish I was on bedrest! I would just read and eat and sleep. Oh, sounds good after staying up till 1:30 AM but I'm sure it would get old after a couple of days. Right Destiny ;0)??

We did her Maternity session early in case that baby came early. Hopefully that's not the case and that she'll come in December on my birthday (1 day before her due date) so she can name her Kelli! Totally kidding, but I like to put in a plug for my name even though I was named after my Uncle.

Anyhoo, I was seriously giddy about how these turned out. She is SO photogenic and gorgeous. Her and her man were crazy-cute together too. I couldn't decide which crop I liked better of them laughing together- the horizontal close-up or the vertical one. What's your vote?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli,
Fabulous! We love the sneak peek, can't wait to see the rest! You are awesome!!
Destiny's child's Grammy to be ;)

Anonymous said...

kelli!
omg i love them =]] thank you so much cant wait to see the rest

destiny

Anonymous said...

Kelli,

The "Faith" maternity tank shirt Destiny is wearing are being sold right now by the "March of Dimes" as a fund raiser. Just thought you would like to know that...
Her belly shot wearing it would be a cute pic for them to use ;)

Kari Dawson said...

I love her wardrobe choices. I especially love the shot of the couple lying against the fence.

Unknown said...

i wish i was pregnant so i could have you take my picture...well, actually i don't really wish for it right now,,but someday soon! beautiful pictures on the blog btw!