Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Speaking of Maternity Photos...

I am doing a Limited Time Offer where if you book your Newborn session while you are still pregnant, you'll get a complimentary Mini-Maternity session. Mini-maternity sessions are very laid-back and done in half the time as a normal portrait session so you get back to resting or nesting.

Whether you are feeling fabulous or not-so-cute, it's important to document this time in your life. My kids love to see pictures of me when I was pregnant with them. I only got professional Maternity photos with baby #3 and wish I would have done them with the other 2.

So call today. What do you have to lose? It's free!

Gosh, I sound like an informercial.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Kelli, are you talking to me?! :)

melissa t. said...

I would love to do this if Rexburg were closer to Carson City! I am smaller this time around, at least thus far.

melissa t. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.