Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Portraits at Lake Tahoe






I seriously love this family and their cute kiddos . They should know it too- they are all over my website! We did their session at Lake Tahoe and got some great shots of them just chillin'. One of the highlights of the evening was when I rode home with them (sometimes I carpool with clients) and the Mom and I talked our ears off. We were like giddy school girls, it was fun!
Okay and I cannot decide for the life of me which image of the bottom two I like better for my website. What's your vote??

6 comments:

Kristi said...

The last one caught my eye a bit more than the one above it. Beautiful pictures Kelli! What a talent.

lacy lee said...

I like the top one...

JT42 said...

the first! love that the little girls is picking up rocks (or something) :)

melissa t. said...

The up close one, it focuses more on the kids rather than the scenary.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THESE!!! WOW - all of them are AMAZING! You have SUCH an eye my love. :)

Jessica said...

Kelli...those are amazing!!! I know where I want my family pictures taken next year.