Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dinner in a Pumpkin and the Vintage Faire


As a young mother, I am always trying to think of special traditions and memories that I want to create for my children. My sister (miss you Ash!) told me about her friend's family who always does Dinner in a Pumpkin. I am going to try this out this year just for fun and see if the kids like it. Ya never know though since my cooking skills are not too savvy ;0).

Also, mark your calendars for the Tumbleweed Cotillion's Vintage Harvest Faire where we have a booth!
Please join us at the historic Plumas Gym near downtown Reno:

575 Monroe St.(on the corner of Plumas and Monroe)

Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008 9:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.

Truly a one-of-a-kind event for the area, the Tumbleweed Cotillion is fast becoming the premier vintage faire in the region. Join us for a relaxing and fun day filled with charm and nesting inspirations. Enjoy live music while meandering through booths full of vintage treasures and finds for your home and for gift giving.

2 comments:

Keri said...

hey kelli, good luck on your pumpkin dinner. its been a tradition of our since we got married and the kids love it too. we cut out black triangles out of black construction paper and with toothpicks we make the jack-o-lanterns face together at the table before we eat it. its a fun meal and very festive. have fun cant wait to see pick of it. I made a really cool spider cake with the kids last week its on my blog i love making holiday themed foods.

melissa t. said...

I love Dinner in a pumpkin, I grew up doing that too-hope you found a good recipe for it.