Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mom-preneurs

Mom-preneurs,

There is nothing harder than being a mommy and starting your own business. I have been very lucky to have built a business that I LOVE through great clientele and word of mouth. I never thought that I would actually love going to work! In fact, I love it so much, I don’t consider it work. I am a huge supporter of mom-based businesses.

What I want to to do is help other Momtrepreneurs get their names out there. I am looking for Momtrepreneurs, who like me, created their own business out of a great idea or by doing something they LOVE to do. Whether you own a storefront or do your business online through eBay or etsy, I want to hear about it! In January, I will be featuring several Mom-preneurs and their services or goods offered. I may even continue to showcase one a month after January depending on the number of applicants.

If you are interested (or know someone who might be interested), please send me an email to francephotography@gmail.com and I will send you back a questionnaire regarding your services/goods. Those selected will receive a feature spot on my blog (I have fabulous blog stalkers!), a complimentary headshot or product image, and a link to your site on my blog. Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

liz said...

of course include me! i may have two separate ones for you actually if that's ok.

Jenny said...

Kelli! I have a great friend, Amy Pixton, (mother of triplets) who has an amazing product for babies. You should definitely include her!
www.tybookinc.com