Monday, October 13, 2008

Why do I love walls?

I don't know why I am slightly obsessed with walls. Decorating people's walls and seeing how others decorate their walls. I am sure it is because I LOVE art, I love my kids, and I love to decorate. Doing a wall display, starring your children, is an artistic way to decorate that incorporates all of those passions.

I think of wall decor almost like furniture for your walls. It is an investment because it is something that should last a long time and make your house more of a home. I love seeing other people's wall because they are always so unique, expressing who they are.

My framing company had a "Wall Display Contest" and I LOVE the wall displays of the winners. If you love seeing wall displays too, check out these GORGEOUS wall displays with the frames we offer.

No comments: